Thursday, December 4, 2014

Schooling And More Schooling!!!

Hello! Hope everyone is having a great day!! I know I am!!  My daughter is starting her reviews for her K12 semester tests. I was so worried that homeschooling her, she wouldn't learn anything.  I was also worried  that I wouldn't be a good enough teacher for her!  But today she took her semester Science test and she passed it, without any problems!! She missed one question out of 16!! K12 may have it tech issues, and even this being our first year homeschooling and doing K12, we have found ways around it and staying caught up!! I can't believe how much she has grown as far as her education!! Yes, even she has her days and moments where she just don't wanna do her work!! But that is okay, that why we choose K12. So, we can work when she wants and at our pace.  K12 gives you lessons plans to go by daily, you have help and support when you need it, and if you do it though the states the books and materials is free!!!! But you can also do it independently just by buying the books from them. But we choose the free way cause get the help from the teachers if you get stuck!  It has done so well with my daughter that my sister in law is about to start the enrollment with K12 so, that my nephew can start with it in Jan..  I was going to home school my daughter for a year and put her back into the B&M school next year. But have decided we are going to stick with K12 next year.  I am afraid to put her back in a b&m school and her fall behind again, when she doing way better than what she was in traditional school.


Well, on another note.  I have been doing everything I can go to go back to school my self the last month. I took my placement tests and filled out all the forms!! And as of today it is official I will be starting my classes in Jan. I will be going for accounting diploma.  I am so excited and happy!!! It something I have been wanting to do since I finished high school!! So, I am about to be super busy with homeschooling my daughter, my two boys, work, and other things that a wife does lol. 

Thank you for reading today!! Have a blessed day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment