Friday, December 26, 2014

Getting Ready for the New Year!

Hello! Hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas and times with their family. I know I did. All three of my kids got what they wanted and they had nothing to complain about. I cooked our Christmas dinner Christmas Eve, so I could spend time with my family on Christmas Day. 

My hubby surprise me with a beautiful watch for Christmas! I was not expecting anything as we do each others gifts before Christmas! I usually don't wear watches, but I will this one!! My hubby said tried of me always asking the time when we in town.
What is your plans for New Year's Eve? We usually don't do much. We usually just watch the new year come in by watching the New Year's specials on tv. Kids try to stay up with us but with no luck of ever making it to 12. lol  But who knows our plans may change, but will see what comes our way when it gets here1! 

Thank you for reading. Hope your Christmas was just as wonderful as ours was! Hope you have a Happy New Year!!\

~ ~ Sylvia ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment