Thursday, December 18, 2014

Few Fun and Writing LinksTo Share!

I don't have much to share today, but do have a few links to share.  I have a few free sites to help with Christmas activities to do while learning some!! I also have a few sites for helping a student with writing skills. I have find them to be very helpful with writing skills. My daughter is in 2nd grade with K12 and they have helped her!

First, here is the Christmas activity sites. There free to download and print!!

Christmas Printables,
 Christmas Worksheets,
Print Activities
,Holidays
 Kid Prints,
abc prints



Links to help any home school or reg. school student with writing:

Times Homework Helper
Enchanted Learning

These Three is from ReadWriteThink site:
Revise/Edit
Writing A Story
Writ Alouds  

Here is also a spelling & vocabulary site Spelling And. Voc.







Hope these links help as much as they are helping us!! Enjoy!! I welcome you to share any learning sites with us  too!! Any thing and everything helps :)

Thank you for reading today!! Merry Christmas!!!

~ ~ ~ Sylvia ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment