Saturday, December 20, 2014

Counting Down to Christmas!!!

Good evening everyone!! Hope everyone is just as excited as I am that Christmas is around the corner!! I got to get to my birthday and then Christmas follows three days afterwards!! My dad calls me his Christmas gift!! I am going to be 33 years old on Monday and my dad still calls me his baby girl!  Even with me about to be 33 he still calls me his best Christmas gift yet! Ha Ha.

Christmas is not about the gifts we receive and how expensive they are!  It is about a man named Jesus that was born! If wasn't for him we wouldn't celebrate this great day!  Again my dad has drawn a picture for me! He tries to draw me drawings according to the holiday or how he feeling. And almost always they are about our great Lord and Jesus!  We all need to remember this all year around instead of just at Christmas time! We all need to try to do for others all year around too, instead of just at this time of year!

Merry Christmas!!
Thank you for reading today!
Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment