Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New addition to the family!

My husband is so wonderful!! He found a puppy yesterday in need of a forever home. So, my hubby woke me up asking and telling me about her. All my kids have been asking for a dog.  Well a couple of hours after I got up we went and got her. She is so beautiful! She is 5 months old. She was got for the whole family. But my daughter she telling everyone that she is her dog only!! lol That should tell you how spoiled my little girl is!! The puppies name is Elsa! No, we did not name her she was already named! But works well with my daughter cause my daughter is a big Frozen fan!! Elsa right now is her favorite character!! Elsa is a very playful puppy!! And she has adjusted well to our family!! My daughter has got her spoiled already!! She has Elsa sleeping with her already.  My daughter wants to be the one that walks her, but every time we let her walk Elsa, she seems to let go of the leash time Elsa puts any pull on it. We so happy for her to be part  of our family!!






 

 My daughter is still enjoying K12. She did not do any work yesterday cause of getting Elsa. But my daughter done a really get job on doing on catching up from yesterday and she did her work for today!!  K12 may have some tech issues at times but I still don't regret joining K12!! There is ways to work around the issues!

Thank you for stopping by and reading!! Hope every one has a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment