Wednesday, November 19, 2014

One Week tO Thanksgiving and Drawings to Share

Hello, My family is preparing for Thanksgiving next week! I am very excited as Thanksgiving and Christmas is my favorite holidays! To me it not the food or what we receive. This time to me means time with family! Family is the world to me. My two boys has things coming up this week with their school they are excited for.  One has a field trip tomorrow and both have a Thanksgiving meal at school with family on Friday! And yes my hubby, my daughter, and myself will be joining them. As I have done this since my oldest has started school 6 years ago. I enjoy going and doing this with them!! My daughter is trying to finishing up and catching up her homeschooling work, so she wont have to do any makeup work on her week off! We plan on doing a family night over the weekend to rest up and get ready for the up coming week!
  For the last 7 years I haven't got to spend the holidays with my dad. So, he sends me letters often and draws for me. Which  I am going to share today. The reason I am sharing is to remind why we do Thanksgiving and to remind to be Thankful for we have. I have many things I am thankful for. My family, my health, and my health.

I do wanna do a shout out to my nephew. He has made me very proud!! He has been saving money to help others in need. He is doing this on his own without anyone couching or making him do it.  He has already put some toys in the toys for tots on his last trip to Walmart!! But he is not stopping there, he still saving money to do something else to help someone in need. He only 9 years old. So, my kids and me have been taking what spare change we have and save it, then give it to him for his mission.

Thank you for stopping by and reading! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment