Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!!

With it being less than two days till Thanksgiving, I wanted to stop in and say Happy Thanksgiving!! Tomorrow I will start my cooking for my family! I am going to be very busy in the kitchen!! While my kids play and enjoy tv. I have many things to be thankful for!  
Things I am Thankful for:
1.) God for giving me this life I have.
2.) My family
3.) My families health
4.) A roof over my head and food in our bellies
5.) I am also thankful for the soldiers and their families who gives us our freedom that we have

We all have blessings in our lives!! It may not be exactly what we want but at least we have what we have!! I was taught as a child, to remember there is always someone out there that is less unfortunate   and has less than we did! And til this day, that's how I look at things and teach my own kids!! Remember as we sit down to eat with our families and say grace, remember the ones that can't be with family, or the ones that don't have family to be with!! 
One another note. Let's eat plenty and be with our families and have fun!! 
Thank you for stopping by and reading!!
God bless everyone and have a blessed Thanksgiving!! 

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree! Everything you said hits the nail about this holiday! Loves ya hun!

    ReplyDelete