Friday, November 21, 2014

Easy And Fun Day!!

Well, hello again!! Well today was busy, but yet I had fun and enjoyed it! First, went to eat lunch with my boys at school today. They do a Thanksgiving meal where family can come eat with the students. They also do it where you can eat with all your kids at the same time, instead of eating with one then turn around and eat with the other one. But anyhow that was a treat for all of us!  They are out of school all week next week. So, we have things planned!!
  My daughter is home schooled as I mentioned in my first blog.  I do her home school though K12.com. She is loving it.  We done all work for today, yesterday. So she wouldn't have anything to do today. She is also out of school for the whole week next week. Which makes it easier on me. Because of doing school work when boys is home is a pain.  She also got an unexpected surprise today, her bff came up for a short visit this afternoon. So, she got to play with her for almost 5 hours today before she had to go back home. My daughter's friend had to month over a month ago, and when they moved they moved three hours away. So when she gets to come up and visit, we make time for them. When she came up she brought the dog she got for birthday last month. Which I got to get a picture of. Didn't realized that small dogs had so much energy until I meet this little one!! And he was so cute!!

I also enter a contest on facebook about a week ago! Which is nothing to new for me lol. But any how, won me a nice key chain with my int. I am enjoying it. There is a chance will be having the woman make me a couple to give to some really close family for Christmas!! 
Well that's it for today!! Thank you for stopping by and have a really nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment