Monday, November 24, 2014

Homeschooling And the K12 Community On Facebook

As I have mentioned in several of blogs my daughter is home schooled. But yet have two boys in a B&M school. I starting home schooling my daughter cause she was having it hard in reg. school. My daughter was not learning and she was so nervous in reg. school that she just hated it. I got the idea to home school cause my sister in law home schools her only child. But I didn't think I do could do it. I know without a plan layed out for me I would not make it far and my daughter would fall more behind. So, right before school got out I cleaned a house for a lady.  We had got to talking how my daughter was doing in school and how I wanted to home school her. That's when she went to telling me about  a online school that was free and paid for the school books. It is called K12. It is though the states school board. K12 lessons is online and offline and gives the flexible to do work at your paste. You can do it though your state for free or pay for the books and you do it on your own. But recently, I found a online group just for the K12 Learning Couches!! And have got to say, I am loving being apart of this group. They are friendly and nice bunch of  ladies. I have only been apart of the group for only a couple of days, but I feel accepted and your questions and comments are respected!! All of them understand how it is to home school and how it can come over whelming to try to learn it all by yourself. I have yet to see anyone put done or get any disrespect for a question they have. Someone is always there to answer and help out!! K12 also does your lesson plan for you!! So, all you got to do is make sure your child does the work! Also lets you be apart of their learning process and lets you know what your child is doing in their lessons!! Just wanted to share something that has brought joy and happiness to mine and my daughter's life!! Thank you for stopping by and reading today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment