Thursday, November 13, 2014

New and Learning

Hello! My name is Sylvia. I wanted to start this blog as a outlet. I also want to help other stay at home moms find things to do and how to shop with a budget. I sure from time to time my post wont be any of that! lol  I have three kids. Two boys, one is 9 yrs old and the other is 11 yrs. old.  And my youngest child is 7 and she is a very sweet little girl!! Anyone who meets her leaves smiling. She is very spoiled cause she is the only niece and granddaughter on both sides of the family. I have been with my hubby for almost 11 years. I home school my baby girl cause she just was not learning in reg. school.  So, far she is loving home school and doing very well!!  Until next time, Thank you for stopping by!! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment