Saturday, March 21, 2015

Spring and Planting Flowers!

 Hello, Everyone! I had spring break this week from my schooling. Caught my daughter up on her school work. We been planting flowers for her science project and for us! We also been enjoying some of this wonderful sunshine we been getting! We have even made a trip to the park to enjoy some family time with all three of our kids! We got the flower pots and planting soil at the Dollar Tree.


Our trip to the park last weekend and seen a hot air balloon.
 Our flowers we planted Monday. The butterfly pot is my daughter's and it has sunflowers planted in it. The other one is mine, with Cosmos planted in it.

My daughter's science project. Two cups has pansy's, two has Bachelor
Button Blue Boy flowers. One cup has beans. (Will add another cup of beans later today.)




 My daughter's Frozen windmill she wanted to add next to her flowers.

Will keep a update on the flowers weekly, and show pictures of them as they grow. If they grow!! lol I have never had good luck with flowers but had wonderful luck every time I plant a garden! Go, figure. But my daughter wanted to try it this year.

That's it for this week! Hope you are out and enjoying some of this wonderful weather we having!

~ Sylvia ~

2 comments:

  1. Flowers! I love spring! Good luck, i can't wait to see them grow! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete