Friday, March 13, 2015

Flowers for Spring!

Hello, Hope everyone had a great week. I am resting from all my school work, we have spring break next week! Yay! Just wanted to drop in and show some things my friend and sister made me! My lovey and talented sister in law and nephew made me some flowers for my desk and a bunny for my school pencil.

You can go to Crochetmommy Crafts' Blog to see how she done them and other great things she does!!

 First flower!



Second flower!



The bunny my lovely nephew help make for me! Every time I have used my pencil, I have thought of my nephew!
 Next time will give update on our new addition to the family we got back in December! And will show the bunny my sister in law and nephew done for my daughter.

Until next time, Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Sylvia ~

No comments:

Post a Comment