Wednesday, November 4, 2015

The National Society of Leadership and Success!

Hello, Everyone. Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I have been so busy. As I am heading toward another end of another semester, I getting ready for finals soon and getting ready for Thanksgiving. Yes, Thanksgiving is weeks away, but I always start my planning four weeks ahead of time. 

Home

I have had to the honor to join The National Society of Leadership and Success. So, far I have had to do Orientation, Leadership Training Day ( which was two or three hours long), two broadcast and  two SNTs. I have one broadcast and SNT  to go before I am inducted as a full member. This just aint just another school club. This club helps you become a better leader in your community. So, far this great group in my school has helped reach one of my main goals. The National Society of Leadership and Success is not only just a group of people to help you became a better leader in your community, but they support each other help them reach goals, and help out the community. Tonight I got to watch Jesse Eisenberg speak in a live broadcast. It was really great to hear him speak of how he over come things to make it where he was and how there is good discouragement and bad discouragement. He also spoke how you may have a goal for the future, but how if you have a backup plan it can help achieve your first goal. 

Alright that was it for today. Thank you for reading. 

~Sylvia~

No comments:

Post a Comment