Saturday, November 14, 2015

One Year Anniversary Blogging!!

Hello, Everyone!




I started this blog a year ago on 11/13/2014. A big thank-you  everyone that stops in and reads what I post. I am very thankful for each of you. I am surprised I still blog. I know, I know, my blogs half the time don't make any sense. But I promise I will work to make it better. In coming months I hope to start doing YouTube videos. We will see. I am also starting a new business adventure. Fingers crossed it goes well. I will blog about that one soon, I promise.  If things go right, I should start posting stuff on here for sale and customers can pay with Pay Pal. Will have to see how things go. 

For the next couple of weeks I will be busy finishing up this semester. I have a four page paper to type, and get ready for three finals. I have one more semester to go and I will graduate. Fingers crossed I should graduate in May of 2016!! YAY!!  I also preparing for Thanksgiving that is only a week and a half away. Boy, this year has flown by, hasn't it? Before we know it Christmas will be here.

Thank y'all for stopping by and reading. Have a great week!!

~~~~Sylvia~~~~ 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment