Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday America!

Happy Birthday America!

Happy July 4th everyone! It's great to be an American. The freedom of speech, the freedom of choice, the freedom of region, the freedom to do as we want. I am proud to be an American. Thank you to those you serve and have served for us to have our freedom. This is a great country and proud to live here. I thank God daily for waking up and having this great country. Please make sure you thank a person who has served or is serving for our great country. I have several family members in the military, and I thank them every time I see them for their service. Without them our country wouldn't stay free. 



 HAPPY JULY 4TH AND GOD BLESS!


Everyone have a great day and enjoy the nice fireworks!  GOD BLESS AMERICA!!


Sylvia

 

1 comment: