Sunday, July 26, 2015

Busy, Busy Week!

Hello everyone. Last week was so busy for me. The upcoming week is going to be just as busy as last week. Last week I finished up my Accounting 2 class, took final exam for College Keyboarding, and my 10th wedding anniversary was last Thursday. I took my loving husband out to Ryan's to eat. It was nice for once to treat my husband out. So, happy that I married him. We have had a lot of ups and downs, but we stuck it out. We look forward to another 10 years being married. 

I have a English final on Tuesday. So far, I have managed to keep a high A in that class. I have fingers crossed will still have a A after my final. Last semester, with three classes, I managed to have all As and have a GPA of 4.0. I reaching high and hoping after all finals are taken, I still have that 4.0GPA. So far, I know I have a A for two classes, not sure about my third class yet. I looking forward to a two and a half week break.

This week not only do I have my English final, I also have to get my boys ready for the start of a new school year. Thursday night is meet teachers night. Then its getting everything ready for them to start school on the 3rd of August. I am a little worried, a little nervous, my oldest child starts middle school this year. Yes, I been crying. I know he will be fine, its just the fact he growing up on me. My daughter will still be home schooled though K12 online. I will have four classes also come August 17. So, that means me and my daughter is got to figure out a good schedule to do her school, but yet, get my school work done too.


Thank you for stopping and reading today.

Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment