Sunday, December 6, 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!!




Image result for christmas pictures
 Hello Everyone,


Every where you look, its looking a lot like Christmas. I love this time of year. To me its not about receiving a gift, but about giving and being with family. Christmas is to celebrate Jesus Christ's birthday. God gave his only son, so we could live. 

I love seeing the lights and all the decorations this time of year. Love the smile on my kid's face when they open their gifts. 

Tonight I decorated some gingerbread houses with all three of my kids. My oldest son didn't do anything to his and just ate it. :( He also has told me this year that he too old to help decorate the house for Christmas. Yes, I was a little upset, but I hope that next year he wont think this and go back to helping decorate for Christmas.



 My 10 year old son decorated this house.







 My eight year old daughter done this house.
You can't see in the picture, but she done the side windows with sprakles
to have it look like Christmas lights on the windows with snow. 



 I hope to add some more Christmas like pictures in the next few blogs. Have a wonderful week everyone!

Thanks for reading today.

Image result for christmas pictures
~Sylvia~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment